• Vanessa has started a new blog: They Call Me Oystergirl.
• Vanessa has launched the Primally Rhode Island network.
• For National Hug Day 2012, watch Awkward Hugs: Rare Unseen Footage (aka Bloopers & Outtakes).
• Vanessa has started a blog for Cranston Patch (as Vanessa Arnold).
• After the success of the baby clothes swap, Vanessa creates the Parenting for Free network.
• Vanessa’s son Desmond is born. Blur to follow.
• Sketch performance “What?” by the Third Friday Players video is up.
• A new performance by The Artists Formerly Known As The Third Friday Players will take place during the first weekend of December in Yellow Springs.
• Watch “Local Woman Still Missing”.
“Awkward Hugs: An Investigative Report” will be installed at the Telephone Booth Project on the corner of Walnut and Dayton Streets in Yellow Springs, Ohio from May 27–June 10. It will also be screened at the Clones Film Festival film tent at the Flat Lake Festival in County Monaghan, Ireland on June 5.
February 21 & 27 is the Yellow Springs Short Film Festival!
“Awkward Hugs: An Investigative Report” is released.
Vanessa Query and the YS Short Film Festival are featured in the Yellow Springs News, 1/14/10.
“Love Conquers All” is completed.
Vanessa Query is featured in the “Guide to Yellow Springs”.
In production of the short film “Love Conquers All”.
NORTH BURIAL GROUND – a photo essay of Providence’s oldest cemetary, which also happens to be Horace Mann’s final resting place. On display outside Emporium Wines and the Underdog Cafe in Yellow Springs, Ohio. Complete photo archive of the cemetary can be found at Vanessa’s old photo site.